New poll shows right-wing Yahad party almost clearing electoral threshold. Likud still leads, with clear mandate to form next government.
- 26 December, 2013 Netanyahu, Lieberman agree to raise electoral threshold; opposition calls move anti-Arab Upping threshold will make it harder for small parties to get elected; opposition factions claim Lieberman promoting bill to force Arab parties out of the Knesset.
- 8 August, 2017 Poll: Zehut party could win 6 seats in next election Survey shows that if voters were certain that Moshe Feiglin's Zehut party would pass the minimum threshold, party could receive six seats.
- 8 November, 2016 When will we have a winner? Closing times vary, but according to the polls, Clinton could pass the electoral threshold by 9PM and Trump by 10PM Eastern time.
- 9 June, 2017 May wins election but loses majority British Prime Minister's Conservatives projected to be largest party but fall just shy of the threshold needed to form a majority.
- 11 March, 2014 Knesset passes Governance Act amid opposition boycott With the opposition absent, the coalition voted in favor of a controversial bill proposal that makes it difficult to overthrow a government and raises the electoral threshold.