New poll shows right-wing Yahad party almost clearing electoral threshold. Likud still leads, with clear mandate to form next government.
- 22 October, 2017 Will PM’s bid to lower electoral threshold help Feiglin, Yishai? Could move to drop Knesset threshold from 3.25% to 2% help Eli Yishai, Moshe Feiglin return to the Knesset?
- 28 October, 2017 New poll shows haredi Shas party won’t make it into next Knesset Likud retains lead of five seats over second-largest party Yesh Atid.
- 26 December, 2013 Netanyahu, Lieberman agree to raise electoral threshold; opposition calls move anti-Arab Upping threshold will make it harder for small parties to get elected; opposition factions claim Lieberman promoting bill to force Arab parties out of the Knesset.
- 8 August, 2017 Poll: Zehut party could win 6 seats in next election Survey shows that if voters were certain that Moshe Feiglin's Zehut party would pass the minimum threshold, party could receive six seats.
- 8 November, 2016 When will we have a winner? Closing times vary, but according to the polls, Clinton could pass the electoral threshold by 9PM and Trump by 10PM Eastern time.