Since Azariya did not technically complete his full army service, he is not automatically eligible for his release grant.
- 29 January, 2018 ‘Terror victim’s town will get full state recognition’ Defense Minister promises government will recognize Samaria outpost in which terror victim Rabbi Shevach lived.
- 8 November, 2013 US, Israel lose UNESCO voting right in dispute US automatically loses voting right after missing deadline to repay debt to world's cultural agency; both Israel and US suspended funding in 2011 after UNESCO accepted Palestine as member
- 27 October, 2016 ‘An absurd reality’ New report exposes that at least 7 extreme-left organizations actively working against Israel are eligible for National Service positions.
- 1 December, 2017 Netanyahu’s son released from IDF Avner Netanyahu finishes army service in the IDF's Combat Intelligence Collection Corps.
- 18 July, 2017 Elor’s friends: We hope he will be found ‘not guilty’ on appeal Elor Azariya's fellow soldiers released from regular army service show solidarity with convicted soldier released to house arrest.