Since Azariya did not technically complete his full army service, he is not automatically eligible for his release grant.
- 29 January, 2018 ‘Terror victim’s town will get full state recognition’ Defense Minister promises government will recognize Samaria outpost in which terror victim Rabbi Shevach lived.
- 8 November, 2013 US, Israel lose UNESCO voting right in dispute US automatically loses voting right after missing deadline to repay debt to world's cultural agency; both Israel and US suspended funding in 2011 after UNESCO accepted Palestine as member
- 27 October, 2016 ‘An absurd reality’ New report exposes that at least 7 extreme-left organizations actively working against Israel are eligible for National Service positions.
- 17 July, 2018 US Embassy in Jerusalem to cost $$21.5 million for upgrades Upgrades to complete full relocation of embassy staff from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem to cost $21.5 million, compared to estimate of $250,000.
- 24 April, 2018 Yom Hazikaron and Yom Ha’atzmaut at Naale Elite Academy Naale Elite Academy brings students from around the world to complete high school in Israel on a full scholarship.