Explosive devices placed near home of Beitar Jerusalem soccer team owner.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 24 March, 2013 Explosive device found in central Tel Aviv grocery
- 3 February, 2010 Third Explosives Barrel Found 15 Km. South of Tel Aviv A barrel packed with explosives was found at Palmachim beach, two days after two other barrels washed up near Ashdod and Ashkelon.
- 26 October, 2017 Israel soccer: Team made up of new immigrants shuts out Beitar Ezra The win puts Inter Aliyah into eighth place in the Gimel League (Tel Aviv) table with six points, having won twice and lost twice in its opening four league games
- 10 September, 2017 The Eritrean soccer star on the streets of Tel Aviv Awet Mehari made the national team in his homeland before being drafted, abused and fleeing to Israel in 2009. But his sporting dream soon became a nightmare