Explosive devices placed near home of Beitar Jerusalem soccer team owner.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 24 March, 2013 Explosive device found in central Tel Aviv grocery
- 4 February, 2018 Antifa activists’ new goal: combating the far right in Israeli soccer The anti-fascist group is looking for recruits among the socially minded and politically broad fan base of Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem in a bid to counter racism and even the occupation
- 3 February, 2010 Third Explosives Barrel Found 15 Km. South of Tel Aviv A barrel packed with explosives was found at Palmachim beach, two days after two other barrels washed up near Ashdod and Ashkelon.
- 19 December, 2012 ‘After bombing bus, terrorist went to work’ Serious indictment filed against Muhammad Mafarji, 18, who left bag containing explosive device on Tel Aviv bus packed with passengers on last day of Operation Pillar of Defense