ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — A Florida day care driver was charged Thursday in the death of a 3-year-old boy who authorities say was left in a van for nearly 12 hours.
- 8 August, 2017 Day care worker faces charges after boy found dead in van ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — The Latest on the death of a child inside a van outside a Florida day care center (all times local):
- 27 March, 2018 Schlitterbahn Co-Owner Held on Murder Charge in 10-Year-Old Boy's Waterslide Death Jail records show the Schlitterbahn co-owner where a 10-year-old boy died on a giant water slide is being held on suspicion of murder
- 9 August, 2017 3-Year-Old Died After Being Left in Day Care Van All Day, Employee Facing Charges: Police A day care worker will be charged in the death of a 3-year-old left in a hot van, police said.
- 2 February, 2018 The Latest: Ex-accountant put to death in daughters' deaths HUNTSVILLE, Texas (AP) — The Latest on the Texas execution scheduled for Thursday evening (all times local):
- 17 August, 2017 911 Call Released in Death of Boy, 3, Who Cops Say Was Left in Day Care Van Myles Hill was found dead in Orlando on Aug. 7.