Children are drowning in public pools. Are lifeguards responsible? Does a lifeguard on his phone cause drownings?
- 17 July, 2017 Footage of 9-year-old’s drowning released Parents consent to release footage of 9-year-old son drowning in public pool as lifeguards fail to notice child's rescue by other bathers.
- 6 June, 2017 11-year-old nearly drowns in pool, condition critical Child at Bat Mitzvah celebration pulled out of water and treated by lifeguard and doctor who arrived on scene until arrival of MDA team.
- 27 July, 2017 Israel lifeguard instructors unqualified, lifeguards incompetent Red Cross lifeguard explains the woes of Israel's water safety system - and why dozens drown each year while the system turns a blind eye.
- 17 October, 2016 Two-year-old in critical condition after near-drowning The toddler nearly drowned in a private pool in the Modi'in region.
- 17 October, 2016 Two-year-old in critical condition after drowning A toddler who drowned in a private pool in the Modi'in region is in critical condition.