Prosecutors believe that the father and daughter didn't act in self-defense when Jason Corbett was killed.
- 10 August, 2017 Former Model and Retired FBI Agent Father Convicted of Beating Her Husband to Death The father and daughter insisted the killing was self-defense, but a jury didn't see it that way.
- 20 October, 2017 Why FBI Is Probing Attack on U.S. Soldiers in Africa Lawmakers, including John McCain, have criticized the Trump administration for not revealing details about the mission or the killings.
- 21 March, 2018 What's behind Trump's charges about Andrew McCabe's wife? President Trump hints there was something nefarious about the wife of Andrew McCabe, the fired FBI official, accepting a campaign contribution from the former Democratic governor of Virginia. What’s the real story?
- 28 July, 2017 Husband of Woman Murdered on Cruise Ship Weeps in Court as He's Charged With Murder After the murder, one of the couple's daughters was heard saying, "I knew my dad would do this."
- 21 October, 2017 Killer clown suspect's husband insists she's 'falsely accused' of murder: Part 6 Investigators won't say whether Michael Warren may be charged in Marlene Warren's murder 27 years ago. He has previously denied any involvement.