- 12 August, 2017 Former FBI agent, daughter charged with the murder of her husband: Part 3 Prosecutors believe that the father and daughter didn't act in self-defense when Jason Corbett was killed.
- 1 June, 2018 Family Of Black Florida Man Killed By Sheriff's Deputy Awarded A Measly 4 Cents A federal jury determined that the family of a black man killed in his home in
- 20 October, 2017 Why FBI Is Probing Attack on U.S. Soldiers in Africa Lawmakers, including John McCain, have criticized the Trump administration for not revealing details about the mission or the killings.
- 8 July, 2017 Jury: Newlywed had husband killed to get his insurance money CLEVELAND (AP) — A newlywed accused of soliciting her firefighter husband's killing to collect $100,000 in insurance money has been convicted of aggravated murder in a scheme that was flawed from the start: His ex-wife was still the beneficiary of his policy.
- 21 June, 2017 Newlywed Convicted of Murder-for-Hire After Jury Deliberates for Just 90 Minutes Dalia Dippolito has been found guilty of trying to hire a hit man to kill her husband after three trials.