- 12 August, 2017 Former FBI agent, daughter charged with the murder of her husband: Part 3 Prosecutors believe that the father and daughter didn't act in self-defense when Jason Corbett was killed.
- 21 June, 2017 Newlywed Convicted of Murder-for-Hire After Jury Deliberates for Just 90 Minutes Dalia Dippolito has been found guilty of trying to hire a hit man to kill her husband after three trials.
- 8 July, 2017 Jury: Newlywed had husband killed to get his insurance money CLEVELAND (AP) — A newlywed accused of soliciting her firefighter husband's killing to collect $100,000 in insurance money has been convicted of aggravated murder in a scheme that was flawed from the start: His ex-wife was still the beneficiary of his policy.
- 8 June, 2017 2nd person convicted in 2014 beating death of USC grad student A jury on Thursday reached a guilty verdict in the trial one of four people charged in the beating death of a USC graduate student from China.
- 6 May, 2017 Jury: Man convicted of 6 killings should get death penalty YUMA, Ariz. (AP) — A jury decided Friday that an Arizona prisoner convicted of killing six people in Yuma in 2005 should be sentenced to death.