Owners of Yemenite Falafel Center in Jerusalem mark great miracle 15 years ago when terrorist exploded at entrance to store.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 19 March, 2013 Teens attack elderly man who ‘provoked’ them Police arrest two 15 year olds who punched 80-year-old man in Petach Tikva park because he urged them to be careful while doing somersaults. Son: They have no conscience
- 3 April, 2017 Miracle in Shavei Shomron Terrorists open fire at houses in Shavei Shomron, no-one hurt. Bullet marks identified on security fence. IDF forces searching area.
- 12 May, 2009 Israel Closes Media Center, Upsetting Palestinians The Israeli police closed down an official Palestinian media center that had been set up in East Jerusalem for the visit of Pope Benedict XVI.
- 15 February, 2017 Watch: ‘Together, we will beat the BDS’ Beleaguered winery owner expresses gratitude to Huckabee group, optimism for future