French officials say the driver clearly acted intentionally, but there is no reason to suspect a terrorist motive
- 12 July, 2017 The Calibri font is threatening to bring down Pakistan’s government Wikipedia finds itself at center of the controversy because its entry on the font suggests a key document is fake
- 7 October, 2016 And the Nobel Prize for good intentions goes to… Colombia's Juan Manuel Santos was a safe choice; choosing Syrian rescue workers or Greeks who assist refugees would have been a lot more contentious.
- 9 August, 2017 French soldiers wounded by vehicle in Paris suburb Six soldiers reported injured after driver slams into multiple soldiers guarding Paris suburb. Driver is on the run
- 16 July, 2017 Macron: Anti-Zionism is a reinvented form of anti-Semitism Speaking at a ceremony commemorating the victims of the mass roundup of Jews in Paris in WWII, the French president assailed Le Pen and said France must take responsibility for the Vichy regime and Nazi collaboration
- 20 August, 2017 Sleepy Spanish town, home to Bareclona terrorists, grapples with aftermath 'We had no reason to suspect that under our noses those young men were setting up a terrorist cell,' one Ripoll resident said