- 12 November, 2017 U.S. to promote 'universal access' to fossil fuels at climate talks By Valerie Volcovici WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States hopes to promote wider use of fossil fuels at a global meeting on climate change next week, a White House official said, reflecting the gaping divide between Washington and the rest of the ...
- 28 June, 2017 South Korean leader vows to stand with Trump on NKorea WASHINGTON (AP) — South Korea's new leader vowed Wednesday to stand firmly with President Donald Trump against North Korea, playing down his past advocacy of a softer approach toward the nuclear-armed nation as he made his first visit as president to Washington.
- 4 June, 2017 Al Gore: Trump’s decision to withdraw from Paris Agreement ‘threatens the ability of humanity to solve the climate crisis in time’ In TV appearances on Sunday, Al Gore sharply criticized the president’s climate-pact withdrawal but said the country will honor its commitment anyway.
- 4 June, 2017 Al Gore calls President Trump's decision to withdraw from Paris agreement 'reckless' Former Vice President Al Gore discusses the president's decision to withdraw the U.S. from the Paris climate agreement on "This Week."
- 20 July, 2017 Al Gore: There's Still Time To Solve Climate Change Crisis Vice President Al Gore thinks there's still time to stop some of the catastrophes climate change might cause.