Three-fourths of 236 monitored sites contained varying levels of pollution from gasoline or fuel additives
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 3 July, 2017 Israel’s acid spill: A test of ties between nature group and industry Despite cooperative efforts such as agreed-upon pollution monitoring, park officials failed to foresee spill at plant that will paralyze the area for over a year
- 11 September, 2017 Factory pollution in Israel has dropped significantly, report shows But Israel’s rate of pollution is still three times that of EU countries, with coal-fired power stations the main culprit
- 18 July, 2017 Suspicions of criminal wrongdoing in Haifa ammonia tank case After the ammonia storage facility in the Haifa Bay was ordered shut down due to environmental risks, some allegedly worked to financially benefit Haifa Chemicals