Report said that the Gaza group’s armed wing wants to drop control of Gaza, handing border control over to terror groups, to pressure Abbas and the international community
- 6 April, 2017 Silent on gas attack, Assad blames Israel, blasts Trump Syria's president says after the government failed to reach 'results' with opposition groups, there's 'no option except victory.'
- 21 August, 2017 In blow to Iran, Egypt becomes surprise new player in Syria To Israel's delight, Cairo's involvement is already showing results
- 10 December, 2016 ISIS breaks into Palmyra months after losing it to Assad Militants claim to have downed a government warplane near ancient city. Syrian army says it sent reinforcement.
- 30 September, 2017 Palestinian reconciliation: Abbas says no to ‘Hezbollah model’ in Gaza as Hamas hopes to retain armed wing Hamas' military wing is the main obstacle in resuming PA control of Gaza, officials say, with first joint government meeting slated for Tuesday
- 26 April, 2017 Abbas ramps up pressure on Hamas to restore Palestinian Authority’s control in Gaza On the eve of his meeting with Trump, Palestinian president plans to slash health care budget for Gaza as part of measures against Hamas
Read the original at
Haaretz.com All headlines RSS.