Report said that the Gaza group’s armed wing wants to drop control of Gaza, handing border control over to terror groups, to pressure Abbas and the international community
- 6 April, 2017 Silent on gas attack, Assad blames Israel, blasts Trump Syria's president says after the government failed to reach 'results' with opposition groups, there's 'no option except victory.'
- 10 December, 2016 ISIS breaks into Palmyra months after losing it to Assad Militants claim to have downed a government warplane near ancient city. Syrian army says it sent reinforcement.
- 26 April, 2017 Abbas ramps up pressure on Hamas to restore Palestinian Authority’s control in Gaza On the eve of his meeting with Trump, Palestinian president plans to slash health care budget for Gaza as part of measures against Hamas
- 13 April, 2017 Gaza pay crisis: Abbas risks widening rift between West Bank and Hamas-run Gaza Abbas is repeating the mistake of hoping that pressure on Gaza will finally undermine Hamas
- 14 June, 2017 Gaza electricity crisis: When Hamas and the Palestinian Authority clash, Israel wins Granted, the Palestinians' political schism is worsening the Strip’s humanitarian crisis. But it is Israel that denies freedom of movement by land, sea and air to over 2 million Gazans
Read the original at
Haaretz.com All headlines RSS.