Turkish media reports that Hamas is planning to change how it governs Gaza in preparation for military escalation with Israel.
- 29 July, 2014 Israel cuts interest rates to maintain impact of Gaza conflict BOI drops main lending rate by a quarter point to 0.5 percent in bid to contain drop in goods export, private spending.
- 22 May, 2017 Report: 111 sentenced to death under Hamas rule Palestinian Center for Human Rights slams Hamas, Gaza military courts for ordering death sentence illegally.
- 18 August, 2017 ‘If gov’t isn’t doing its job, someone else should take over’ Residents of threatened town say lawmakers don't understand how important their location is to Israel's security.
- 1 January, 2017 Security Cabinet approves plan to return missing soldiers Security Cabinet to pursue return of missing soldiers and civilians from Gaza - without return bodies of Hamas terrorists.
- 24 November, 2009 Rocket Attacks on Negev while Govít Nears Deal for Shalit Gaza terrorists broke a Hamas vow to halt rocket attacks and hit the Negev as the government nears a deal to free terrorists for Shalit.