- 20 May, 2017 Why People Believe In God And How Atheists Lost Their Religion A former Christian recounts how he came to question the existence of a higher power.
- 5 August, 2009 Defiant Iran president takes oath Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is sworn in for a second term as president of Iran, amid continuing post-election protests.
- 28 June, 2012 Egypt to decide venue for Morsi oath Egypt was to decide on Thursday the venue for Islamist Mohamed Morsi's swearing in ceremony as the nation's first civilian president, as Washington praised the military for facilitating a "free" poll.
- 19 October, 2010 Israeli PM wants to change oath Israel's PM says he wants to include Jews in a bill that so far requires only non-Jews to swear loyalty to the country as a Jewish state.
- 6 November, 2017 Texas gunman: a militant atheist who beat wife and child The former Air Force airman who shot dead 26 people in a Texas church had been jailed by the military for beating his wife and child, and had ranted against God and the church on his social media pages. Devin Patrick Kelley, a white 26-year-old who wa...