And how he, in return, saved them is the subject of a new online documentary premiering August 15
- 12 August, 2017 World-famous monkey was nearly eliminated by the Nazis How Curious George’s creators saved the beloved monkey from the Nazis.
- 4 March, 2017 Oldest Jewish document of New World to return to Mexico, 75 years after disappearance The document, a 1595 autobiography of Luis de Carvajal, is considered to be an important artifact showing Jewish life on the American continent.
- 1 October, 2017 After Israeli ambassador intervened, U.K. University made Holocaust survivor change title of speech The speech at a BDS event at Manchester University by a Jewish survivor of the Budapest ghetto was initially to include the description 'you're doing to the Palestinians what the Nazis did to me'
- 18 November, 2016 Ruth Gruber, U.S. journalist who advocated for Jewish refugees during Holocaust, dies at 105 Until the end of her life, Gruber remained convinced that the United States could have saved many more refugees.
- 20 September, 2017 A Manhattan Rosh Hashanah: A Torah penned by a woman for Jews who meet in a church The scribe work by Julie Seltzer was also crowdfunded and now rests in a chapel with links to George Washington and the first responders after 9/11