OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Protesters marched in California cities to decry racism in the wake of deadly violence that erupted at a white nationalist demonstration in Virginia.
- 27 June, 2017 Katherine The Great White Shark Has Been Spotted Again Scientists saw the great white shark making its way off the coast of Virginia. The species isnâ€™t out to attack humans on purpose â€” but may take a bite just to see how they rate as food.
- 12 August, 2017 White nationalists march on University of Virginia campus in Charlottesville Hundreds of torch-bearing protesters from the so-called 'alt-right' clash with counter protesters on the eve of a rally planned by thousands of white nationalists
- 13 August, 2017 Protests Against Charlottesville Violence and White Nationalists Break Out Across the United States In the wake of violence at the Charlottesville, Virginia White Nationalist rally, protests took place across the country spreading messages of unity and anti racism.
- 13 August, 2017 Mourning and acts of solidarity for the victims of the Charlottesville attack at a white nationalist rally From New York to California, people join together at memorials and rallies to condemn the violent attack in Charlottesville, Virginia on August 12, 2017.
- 12 August, 2017 Charlottesville Rally Violence: At Least One Killed, Several Injured One person was killed after a car plowed through a group of counter-protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia, who were demonstrating against an alt-right and white nationalist rally.