‘Son of Sam’ serial killer says he expects to die in jail, be redeemed by God.
- 18 August, 2017 ‘If gov’t isn’t doing its job, someone else should take over’ Residents of threatened town say lawmakers don't understand how important their location is to Israel's security.
- 11 November, 2009 Redemption Bonanza: Baby Leads the Way A young father returned to his home kibbutz to redeem his first-born son - and two other never-redeemed first-borns joined in as well.
- 13 November, 2017 Israel bars French MPs from visiting jailed terror leader Members of French communist, far-left party sought to meet Marwan Barghouti, who is serving 5 life sentences for murdering 26 people.
- 22 December, 2017 ‘Our son was the victim of a UN ceasefire’ Parents of Israeli soldier whose body is held by Hamas urge Security Council to take action to bring him home.
- 14 May, 2018 Suspect in serial killings in court amid fight over records SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — A 72-year-old former police officer accused of being one of California's most elusive serial killers appeared in a courtroom cage used for defendants in jail Monday as a judge put off a decision on whether to release search and arrest warrants in the case.