Haaretz study of divorce cases in Israel shows discrimination against the transgender parent, denying them custody of and regular contact with children
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 26 September, 2017 Three Israeli victims of West Bank terror attack laid to rest Parents remember their children, killed by Palestinian outside settlement of Har Adar, as wonderful people who did not discriminate against anyone ■ Opposition leader Isaac Herzog pleads not to let attack ruin fabric of Israeli coexistence
- 10 January, 2017 Israel broke immigration rules in refusing Venezuelan Jews citizenship Interior Ministry says nine Venezuelan converts haven't been active in Jewish community long enough to be allowed in Israel, but documents obtained by Haaretz show this is not the case.
- 1 September, 2017 Israeli kids head back to school; uptick in Palestinians studying for Israeli end exams Parents threaten to withhold fees as school year opens in Israel
- 20 July, 2017 At least five arrested as thousands protest in Tel Aviv against same-sex adoption discrimination Demonstration before government offices follows Israeli government's position that having gay or lesbian parents causes 'an extra burden on the child'