Haaretz study of divorce cases in Israel shows discrimination against the transgender parent, denying them custody of and regular contact with children
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 10 January, 2017 Israel broke immigration rules in refusing Venezuelan Jews citizenship Interior Ministry says nine Venezuelan converts haven't been active in Jewish community long enough to be allowed in Israel, but documents obtained by Haaretz show this is not the case.
- 20 July, 2017 At least five arrested as thousands protest in Tel Aviv against same-sex adoption discrimination Demonstration before government offices follows Israeli government's position that having gay or lesbian parents causes 'an extra burden on the child'
- 11 October, 2016 Two Israeli children killed in car accident in Georgia Their parents and two siblings were injured in the crash and flown to Israel for treatment. The mother, Noa Greenfeld, is in serious condition.
- 20 July, 2017 Israel’s Supreme Court: In joint custody, parents to share child support equally Justices rule that parents who earn relatively the same amount should bear financial responsibility in line with their abilities