The move comes after physicists and chemists operating the Dimona Nuclear reactor started a slowdown 6 months ago over new contract
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 29 June, 2017 Israel’s ‘socially-minded’ soldiers to stop guarding nuclear reactor as service extended Soldiers in Nahal unit will serve two months more than regular soldiers and will stop guarding nuclear reactor near Dimona to free them up for ‘more important’ missions
- 2 November, 2016 Israeli agencies rapped for failure to supervise settler group By allowing Elad to operate nearly unchecked, the three agencies 'forfeited state authority' over sensitive Jerusalem areas, state comptroller says.
- 4 July, 2017 Israeli lawmakers back bill allowing Shin Bet to wiretap workers handling sensitive intel Two former Shin Bet heads on panel express concerns over overly invasive law
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.