Business in Brief | Bourse members back restructuring plan ■ Overseas coffee sales boost Strauss profits ■ TA-35 losing streak extends to 10th day
- 29 October, 2017 Shares of Israeli startup combating bladder cancer skyrocket on news of potential investment Business in Brief | Frutarom to buy remainder of Enzymotec ■ Israeli renewable energy firm to get in on Hungarian market ■ TA-35 starts week on upbeat note
- 8 August, 2017 Business in brief: Collapse of Teva shares has limited impact on investors Intel extends offer to Mobileye shareholders till August 21 ■ Gilat makes further progress toward restoring profitability ■ Teva continues to pressure Tel Aviv shares lower
- 20 November, 2017 Delek Drilling profit boosted by gain from sale of Tamar stake Business in Brief | Chicago-based Starwood Retail to issue bonds in Tel Aviv; Gazit-Globe raises 2017 forecast after weak Q3; stocks inch up
- 23 August, 2017 Orbit shares jump 56% on news that FIMI is acquiring a controlling stake Business in Brief | XOI backs out of purchase of Meitav Dash, the country’s 2nd-largest investment firm ■ Gazit-Globe Q2 profits jump 282% ■ TASE shares show significant gains
- 15 March, 2017 Mobileye founder after $15.3 billion exit: ‘It’s not the money. We want to change the world’ Amnon Shashua defends the sale of the self-driving car technology firm to Intel as essential for the company’s growth.