Business in Brief | Bourse members back restructuring plan ■ Overseas coffee sales boost Strauss profits ■ TA-35 losing streak extends to 10th day
- 8 August, 2017 Business in brief: Collapse of Teva shares has limited impact on investors Intel extends offer to Mobileye shareholders till August 21 ■ Gilat makes further progress toward restoring profitability ■ Teva continues to pressure Tel Aviv shares lower
- 23 August, 2017 Orbit shares jump 56% on news that FIMI is acquiring a controlling stake Business in Brief | XOI backs out of purchase of Meitav Dash, the country’s 2nd-largest investment firm ■ Gazit-Globe Q2 profits jump 282% ■ TASE shares show significant gains
- 15 March, 2017 Mobileye founder after $15.3 billion exit: ‘It’s not the money. We want to change the world’ Amnon Shashua defends the sale of the self-driving car technology firm to Intel as essential for the company’s growth.
- 9 August, 2017 Israel’s Teva Pharmaceuticals seeks buyer for its Medis unit to raise cash Bloomberg News says sale of unit could fetch up to $1 billion as the pharma giant struggles with debt and low profits
- 4 September, 2017 The Ticker: Cofix weighing return to 5-shekel coffee after sharp quarterly sales decline Eurocom Real Estate comes under new pressure from creditors; Flug gets top grade on Global Finance magazine’s central banker ratings; New North Korea jitters send Tel Aviv stocks lower