Business in Brief | Bourse members back restructuring plan ■ Overseas coffee sales boost Strauss profits ■ TA-35 losing streak extends to 10th day
- 8 August, 2017 Business in brief: Collapse of Teva shares has limited impact on investors Intel extends offer to Mobileye shareholders till August 21 ■ Gilat makes further progress toward restoring profitability ■ Teva continues to pressure Tel Aviv shares lower
- 15 March, 2017 Mobileye founder after $15.3 billion exit: ‘It’s not the money. We want to change the world’ Amnon Shashua defends the sale of the self-driving car technology firm to Intel as essential for the company’s growth.
- 9 August, 2017 Israel’s Teva Pharmaceuticals seeks buyer for its Medis unit to raise cash Bloomberg News says sale of unit could fetch up to $1 billion as the pharma giant struggles with debt and low profits
- 3 August, 2017 Teva rides roughshod on Tel Aviv stocks Business in Brief | OPC raises $115 million in IPO ■ Nice boosts quarterly profit, raises outlook ■ Israel Chemicals profit hit by low potash prices, higher taxes
- 15 August, 2017 TechNation: Intel names Karin Eibschitz Segal head of Israel R&D Lenovo weighing R&D and production facilities in Israel; Government planning auctions for extra 4G and new 5G frequencies