Intel buys the Israeli Mobileye for 15 billion dollars Mobileye allows Intel to roll out fully autonomous vehicles.
- 14 March, 2017 Mobileye CEO: We will be an example to the world Company bought by Intel for $15 billion pledges to reduce fatal car accidents with revolutionary self-driving technology.
- 13 March, 2017 Intel buys Mobileye in biggest ever deal in Israeli high-tech Computer-chip giant Intel to enter the self-driving-car market with a $15.3 billion acquisition of the Israeli company.
- 17 August, 2017 Mobileye co-founder quits Hebrew University in dispute over royalties The university seeks to reopen the issue after the company was sold to Intel this year for $15 billion
- 13 March, 2017 Making autonomous car play, Intel offers $15B for Mobileye DETROIT (AP) — Computer chip maker Intel paid handsomely for a piece of the next big thing Monday as it offered more than $15 billion for Mobileye, an Israeli company at the forefront of autonomous vehicle technology.
- 15 March, 2017 Mobileye founder after $15.3 billion exit: ‘It’s not the money. We want to change the world’ Amnon Shashua defends the sale of the self-driving car technology firm to Intel as essential for the company’s growth.