Masoud Shojaei, the national team captain, and Ehsan Haji Safi, a key member of Iran’s World Cup-bound team, played with their club team in Greece against Maccabi Tel Aviv
- 6 July, 2017 Artists Protest Lincoln Center Play Backed by Israel Play by David Grossman faces boycott calls in New York over Israeli government's support
- 8 August, 2017 A Trump Vacation Formula: Work Hard, Play Hard, Tweet Hard With rain washing away any golf, the president spent part of his working vacation on Monday posting messages of grievance and frustration
- 9 July, 2017 Trump Team Met With Lawyer Linked to Kremlin During Campaign The meeting at Trump Tower in Manhattan was arranged by Donald Trump’s eldest son and was attended by Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner
- 24 August, 2017 ‘It’s a slow death’: The world’s worst humanitarian crisis In just three months, cholera has killed nearly 2,000 people and infected more than half a million, one of the world’s largest outbreaks in the past 50 years
- 14 August, 2017 Heather Heyer, Charlottesville victim, was a passionate advocate for the downtrodden Friends describe 32-year-old Heyer as 'a very strong woman' with convictions to match, who was often moved to tears by the world's injustices
Read the original at
Haaretz.com All headlines RSS.