Masoud Shojaei, the national team captain, and Ehsan Haji Safi, a key member of Iran’s World Cup-bound team, played with their club team in Greece against Maccabi Tel Aviv
- 6 July, 2017 Artists Protest Lincoln Center Play Backed by Israel Play by David Grossman faces boycott calls in New York over Israeli government's support
- 8 August, 2017 A Trump Vacation Formula: Work Hard, Play Hard, Tweet Hard With rain washing away any golf, the president spent part of his working vacation on Monday posting messages of grievance and frustration
- 9 July, 2017 Trump Team Met With Lawyer Linked to Kremlin During Campaign The meeting at Trump Tower in Manhattan was arranged by Donald Trump’s eldest son and was attended by Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner
- 14 August, 2017 Heather Heyer, Charlottesville victim, was a passionate advocate for the downtrodden Friends describe 32-year-old Heyer as 'a very strong woman' with convictions to match, who was often moved to tears by the world's injustices
- 30 July, 2017 Trump seeks way to declare Iran in violation of nuclear deal Trump made it clear he does not plan to certify Iran's compliance with the deal for a third time
Read the original at
Haaretz.com All headlines RSS.