Onion jewelry has gone viral on Twitter after Iranian onion prices quadruple
- 6 April, 2017 Silent on gas attack, Assad blames Israel, blasts Trump Syria's president says after the government failed to reach 'results' with opposition groups, there's 'no option except victory.'
- 10 December, 2016 ISIS breaks into Palmyra months after losing it to Assad Militants claim to have downed a government warplane near ancient city. Syrian army says it sent reinforcement.
- 9 January, 2017 Akbar Rafsanjani’s death a blow to Iranian reformists ahead of elections Iranian President Hassan Rohani suffered a shocking blow with Rafsanjani’s death and he wasn't alone.
- 13 August, 2017 Abbas censors criticism: Aims to jail critics on news sites and social media Decree approved by Palestinian president provides for prison terms of up to life for using digital means to harm 'national unity' or 'social fabric'
- 9 August, 2017 Iran’s Rohani adds three women to cabinet after social media criticism After being heavily criticized on social media for campaigning on women's rights but not furthering them when in power, President Hassan Rohani changes his proposed cabinet