Onion jewelry has gone viral on Twitter after Iranian onion prices quadruple
- 21 August, 2017 In blow to Iran, Egypt becomes surprise new player in Syria To Israel's delight, Cairo's involvement is already showing results
- 6 April, 2017 Silent on gas attack, Assad blames Israel, blasts Trump Syria's president says after the government failed to reach 'results' with opposition groups, there's 'no option except victory.'
- 10 December, 2016 ISIS breaks into Palmyra months after losing it to Assad Militants claim to have downed a government warplane near ancient city. Syrian army says it sent reinforcement.
- 19 September, 2017 Iranian Twitter flips out: Penguin memes and #ShutupNetanyahu Iranians took to Twitter to respond to Netanyahu's UN speech, in which the prime minister talked about penguins as 'supporters of Israel' and spoke in Farsi
- 14 October, 2017 #NeverTrustUS: Iranians react to Trump disavowing nuclear deal Frustrated with what they perceive to be U.S. President Trump's misguided, hypocritical approach to their country, Iranians take to social media