Thousands of Iranians denounce Tehran regime’s decision to blacklist Iranian soccer stars who played against Israel.
- 11 May, 2013 Iran lifts ban on Reuters news agency TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — An Iranian semi-official news agency says a court has lifted a ban on the Reuters news agency, allowing it to restart its operations in Iran.
- 10 August, 2017 Iran bans two soccer stars for playing against Israelis Masoud Shojaei, the national team captain, and Ehsan Haji Safi, a key member of Iran's World Cup-bound team, played with their club team in Greece against Maccabi Tel Aviv
- 19 January, 2017 Egypt adds former soccer star to terror blacklist Egyptian court adds former soccer star Mohamed Aboutrika to the terror list based on suspicions he financed the Muslim Brotherhood.
- 30 November, 2009 MK Porush: Feeling the Pain of the Land of Israel Dep. Min. Meir Porush (UTJ) opposes the decision to freeze Jewish construction. But UTJ is no closer to leaving the coalition because of it.
- 11 August, 2017 Iran bans two soccer players who played against Israel Iran drops two soccer players from its national team for having played against Maccabi Tel Aviv.