Man reportedly admits to using eBay to push ISIS funds through PayPal as part of international terror network
- 10 December, 2016 ISIS breaks into Palmyra months after losing it to Assad Militants claim to have downed a government warplane near ancient city. Syrian army says it sent reinforcement.
- 6 April, 2017 Silent on gas attack, Assad blames Israel, blasts Trump Syria's president says after the government failed to reach 'results' with opposition groups, there's 'no option except victory.'
- 4 November, 2016 Heavy fighting in central Mosul as Iraqi forces push to take city from ISIS More than 3,000 Iraqi troops took part in the assault under heavy U.S.-led coalition air support.
- 1 April, 2017 ISIS deputy leader reportedly killed in Iraq, state TV says Man believed to be Islamic State's leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi second-in-command has been killed, local Iraqi state television claims.
- 11 July, 2017 With global jihadi network, ISIS’ defeats in Iraq and Syria won’t stop its terror The extremist organization has built-in plans to endure and has shown a degree of flexibility that will be difficult to counteract