Court rules that private drafts of Israel’s formative document can be bought and sold freely. The estimated price: $13,948
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 11 July, 2017 Bill would force High Court rulings to favor Israel’s Jewish character over democracy Draft is the latest proposal from Netanyahu's governing coalition of the so-called nation-state bill that critics say would stifle democracy
- 23 January, 2017 Court suspends Amona settlers’ relocation deal due to Palestinian land claims The court had already ordered the current site of the outpost evacuated by February 8, after ruling that the outpost was built on privately owned Palestinian land.
- 16 November, 2016 Jerusalem mayor threatens to demolish ‘hundreds’ of Palestinian homes if illegal outpost evacuated City hall says court ruling on illegal outpost of Amona leaves them no choice but to move against Palestinian homes in E. Jerusalem built on private Jewish land.
- 6 November, 2016 Netanyahu defers talks on legalizing settlements built on private Palestinian land Netanyahu may be waiting for High Court ruling regarding the evacuation of Amona; bill will attempt to bypass the opposition from attorney general.