Interior Ministry first denied it kept such list, now says right to privacy of people on it prevents list’s release
- 6 January, 2018 Israel says Jewish Voice for Peace on BDS blacklist, activists will not be allowed entry Strategic Affairs Ministry, which is compiling the list, refuses to name 19 other organizations whose members will be barred from entering the country
- 7 January, 2018 Israel publishes BDS blacklist: These are the 20 groups whose members will be denied entry Israel's Strategic Affairs Ministry had for months refused to divulge which organizations are on the list
- 7 January, 2018 Israel’s BDS blacklist, the fine print: Who will actually be denied entry to Israel Activists who are not defined as 'in the core of the organizations' included on Israel's boycott blacklist will not necessarily be stopped, Israeli officials say
- 25 December, 2017 Israel won’t reveal names of organizations on BDS blacklist Minister says the list, meant to bar boycott activists from Israel, is not yet in complete, but the parameters have already been determined
- 7 January, 2018 ‘Blacklist’ of BDS groups released Full list of organizations to be prevented entry into Israel published. Interior Minister: 'These people slander the Land.'