Interior Ministry first denied it kept such list, now says right to privacy of people on it prevents list’s release
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 6 July, 2017 New guideline allows Israel to deny entry to visitors over ‘BDS activity’ Regulation follows the passing of a law this past March that forbids the issuance of a visa or other entry permit to foreign citizens who have called for a boycott of Israel or the settlements
- 15 February, 2017 Israeli refusal of visitors’ entry surges ninefold in five years Americans saw a 500% leap in entries denied in five years; Number of Russians barred from Israel increased fourfold.
- 6 December, 2016 Israel denies entry to pro-BDS religious activist over ‘anti-Israel activity’ Officials say Isabel Phiri of Malawi, who is active with World Council of Churches and landed Monday, was the first to be turned away expressly for pro-boycott activity against Israel.
- 1 February, 2017 Israel Education Ministry blacklisting preschools that don’t fly the flag The authorities are drawing up a list of which preschools have a special 'national corner,' which includes a portrait of the president. It's not clear whether Arab preschools are scrutinized.