Two Israeli Arabs from Umm el-Fahm – home of Temple Mount terrorists – reportedly joined ISIS terror group.
- 16 July, 2017 Jordanian parliament praises Temple Mount terror attack 'Our martyrs are watering the holy land', say Jordanian lawmakers after 3 Israeli Arab terrorists killed Israeli officers.
- 16 July, 2017 Israeli public security minister: We should consider demolishing homes of Israeli-Arab terrorists Gilad Erdan made the suggestion in the wake of Friday's killing at the Temple Mount of two policemen by Arab citizens of Israel
- 11 August, 2017 ‘Those who commit terror attacks should not return home alive’ Old City police officer says reactions to terrorists must be immediate, condemns Temple Mount activist for 'upsetting' status quo.
- 16 July, 2017 Father of terror victim: Terrorists do not belong in Arab sector Former MK and father of policeman murdered on Temple Mount says 'sons of evil' who committed attack 'not part of Arab sector.'
- 14 July, 2017 Two Druze Police officers killed in Temple Mount terror attack Three Arab terrorists shoot at policemen near Old City's Lions Gate, killing two policemen and injuring a third.