The judge says the statute of limitations disqualifies plaintiffs over 25, but the others will get another chance in court
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 28 February, 2017 In first, Israeli military court throws out Palestinian boy’s interrogation Judge disqualifies youth’s statements – in which he denied culpability – because police denied him access to attorney.
- 30 March, 2017 Bedouin father of 56 kids loses court fight over three of them The plaintiff, an Israeli from the Negev Bedouin community, together with two of his four Palestinian wives, asked the court to rule that he was the father of three children from those two women.
- 6 March, 2017 Viewers know a fake George Clooney when they see one, court rules Nespresso loses suit over humorous ad featuring Clooney lookalike by competing Israeli coffee service.
- 1 December, 2016 Israeli lawmaker accused of sex crimes; party leader Bennett: ‘He denies claims’ Hard-right leader Bennett says he spoke with said party legislator, calls on anyone feeling hurt to file a police complaint.