The first cabinet member to renounce the demonstration, Naftali Bennett decries the manifestations of anti-Semitism as harmful for not only Jews, but other minorities
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 18 July, 2017 Hungarian PM to Netanyahu: We cooperated with Nazis instead of protecting Jews, won’t happen again 'I made it clear to Prime Minister Netanyahu that the government will secure the Jewish minority and that we have zero tolerance to anti-Semitism,' Orban says during Netanyahu's visit
- 11 December, 2016 Netanyahu: Israel needs to govern like Trump, make more political appointments Prime minister complains to his cabinet about a requirement to use search committees to name senior officials. The Trump administration will have 4,000 political appointees and Israel could use just a few hundred, he adds.
- 29 December, 2016 Israeli minister to Kerry: Jews have been in Jerusalem longer than Brits in London Habayit Hayehudi leader Naftali Bennett wants to 'apply Israeli sovereignty on the Jewish areas and provide autonomy for the Palestinians in the Palestinian areas.'
- 9 April, 2017 Israel decides to offer medical treatment to Syrian children wounded in chemical attack Decision by the security cabinet reached despite defense chief's opposition; ministers see the move as symbolic, but of moral importance, which could also help Israel's image