Expansion to school funded by Ohr Torah Stone, an organization whose budget comes from Israel’s Education Ministry and private tax deductible donations from the U.S.
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 10 October, 2016 Settler field school seeks state funding for West Bank hiking à la the National Trail Settlers have long sought to lay out trails and tourist sites, including on land owned by privately by Palestinians, as a tool by to increase their foothold in the territories and present the region as a pleasant vacation experience.
- 1 February, 2017 Senior Israeli minister vows annexation of entire West Bank after ‘painful’ evacuation of Amona Amona settlers are heroes, Education Minister Naftali Bennett tells Knesset as outpost built on private Palestinian land is evacuated.
- 17 March, 2017 Documents reveal how Israel made Amnesty’s local branch a front for the Foreign Ministry in the 70s The Israeli government funded the establishment and activity of the Amnesty International branch in Israel in the 1960s and 70s. Official documents reveal that the chairman of the organization was in constant contact with the Foreign Ministry and recei...
- 26 December, 2016 Israeli principal rapped over anti-occupation group balks at demand to give equal time to settlers Ram Cohen says he rejected Education Ministry’s demand to give 'equal time' to pro-settlement groups after talk with veterans' group Breaking the Silence causes educational storm.