As soldiers entered the Hizma village, young people started to stone them. That’s when a sniper shot Muhammad Kanaan in the head from 30 meters away
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 23 October, 2017 Israeli police say Palestinian must prove he owns land from which his olives were stolen The Palestinian claims that the olives, from which he makes a living, were held by the police for two weeks without him being informed
- 28 December, 2017 The Israeli army ‘wanted a dead Arab,’ says family of Palestinian shot dead by sniper Basel Ibrahim went to watch the clashes between Israeli soldiers and a group of masked young people near his home outside Jerusalem. An army sniper shot him from a distance of 200 meters and killed him
- 23 March, 2017 Palestinian mother says Israeli soldiers forced 8-year-old son to help nab stone throwers The army is investigating the incident in Hebron, which was caught on film by human rights group B'Tselem. The mother says the soldiers refused to let him ago until he names stones throwers.