As soldiers entered the Hizma village, young people started to stone them. That’s when a sniper shot Muhammad Kanaan in the head from 30 meters away
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 21 February, 2017 Hebron shooting: ‘Palestinian kids get harsher sentences for throwing stones’ Family of Palestinian attacker shot by Israeli soldier Azaria say they knew trial would not do them justice.
- 20 July, 2017 Palestinian shot dead trying to stab Israeli soldiers in West Bank Initial reports say attack on Israeli soldiers takes place near the West Bank village of Tuqu
- 23 March, 2017 Palestinian mother says Israeli soldiers forced 8-year-old son to help nab stone throwers The army is investigating the incident in Hebron, which was caught on film by human rights group B'Tselem. The mother says the soldiers refused to let him ago until he names stones throwers.