Registrar of nonprofits found that the Falic family’s Segal Foundation for Israel flouted regulations and failed to meet its stated goals
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 29 March, 2017 Prominent Israeli arts fund requires filmmakers to avoid dishonoring Israel To obtain funding, filmmakers working with the Rabinovich Foundation must declare their films won't present Independence Day as a day of mourning or insult symbols of the state.
- 7 December, 2016 Hoping to break Israel’s Orthodox monopoly, New Jersey family to pay rabbis shunned by state The Honey Foundation for Israel will aim over the next few years to provide monthly stipends to 500 community rabbis in Israel who do not get paid by the state.
- 19 April, 2017 Israeli watchdog slams government over treatment of Holocaust survivors Nonprofit groups are helping out, but this isn’t enough for the country’s 158,000 survivors, one-third of whom are said to be poor
- 17 November, 2016 Israeli settler group tries to evict nine Palestinian families from East Jerusalem homes Ateret Cohanim, an organization that seeks to settle Jews in East Jerusalem, overall seeks to evict 72 families living in the Batan al-Hawa section of Silwan.