Izhar Cohen, Israeli star singer, is today a jewelry designer. Cohen led Israel to a 1978 victory in the Eurovision with the “A-Ba-Ni-Bi”.
- 11 April, 2013 Israel bars Eurovision contestant from wearing Galliano garb over designer's anti-Semitic jibe
- 23 January, 2018 As Israel celebrates its 70th, 1948 is Groundhog Day for Palestinians Palestinians are dispirited and divided and disillusioned and now they face a year of Israel pouring salt on their wounds by celebrating Jewish victories that were also Palestinian catastrophes
- 21 November, 2013 Tel Aviv court extends remand of Eyal Golan's father by four days Remand also extended of employee at Golan's production company; famous Israeli singer under house arrest, as are two other suspects.
- 16 November, 2013 Singer sex scandal: Were teens being pimped out? The sex scandal all Israel is buzzing about has matured from allegations of statutory rape to suspensions of underage prostitute procuring.
- 14 June, 2018 Israeli singer Noa says Eurovision shouldn’t be held in J’lem Singer blasts Donald Trump's relocation of US embassy to Jerusalem, says Eurovision shouldn't be held in Israeli capital.