While President Donald Trump has noticeably refrained from condemning white supremacists by name, his daughter didn’t hold back following the Charlottesville violence
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 17 August, 2017 Ivanka Trump’s rabbi condemns Donald Trump’s ‘moral equivalency’ between neo-Nazis and far-left Rabbi Haskel Lookstein's open letter to congregants follows Trump's reiteration that 'there is blame on both sides' for Charlottesville violence and 'very fine people' on both sides
- 13 August, 2017 Did your senator condemn white nationalism in Charlottesville? Out of 52 Republican senators, six denounced white nationalism or white supremacy at Virginia rally, while most rebuked ‘hate, bigotry and violence.’ Where does your representative stand?
- 15 August, 2017 WATCH: Jimmy Fallon calls out Trump as ‘shameful’ for waiting to condemn white supremacists after Charlottesville The 'Tonight Show' host paused the jocularity to scold the U.S. president for failing to condemn racists in Charlottesville
- 5 February, 2017 Ivanka Trump fails the Queen Esther test The president’s daughter shows that she’ll stand up to the White House only when her father threatens to harm her brand.