Over 200 religious parents in northern Jerusalem demand Education Minister not give their school’s building to a haredi institution.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 26 June, 2017 Mystery of missing Chinese scholar shakes up Illinois school CHICAGO (AP) â€” Yingying Zhang, the daughter of a working-class factory driver from China, took the same career path as many other young Chinese academics before her: She travelled to a university in the U.S. with dreams of one day landing a professorship and being able […]
- 10 October, 2016 Bennett: There is no legal way to prevent Amona demolition Education Minister Naftali Bennett told Ofra residents that he cannot see a legal way to prevent the destruction of houses in Ofra.
- 10 August, 2009 Gov’t Officials: Build in Maaleh Adumim, With or Without US OK Knesset Speaker Rivlin and Interior Minister Yishai visited Maaleh Adumim, east of Jerusalem, & called for an end to the construction freeze there.
- 2 April, 2017 Parents to Education Ministry: Don’t send our girls to the IDF Parents call on Education Minister not to allow organizations encouraging enlistment of girls into national religious schools.