New Jersey town sued for ordering Jewish community to remove eruv. Lawsuit states town seeks to ‘suppress the religious practices’ of Jews.
- 27 March, 2017 Family sues town to demolish house after creepy letters WESTFIELD, N.J. (AP) — A New Jersey family that wants to demolish their home after they claim they were stalked by an anonymous creepy-letter writer known as "The Watcher" has filed a lawsuit against their town.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 6 September, 2017 South African Jews sue local politician Jewish community of South Africa files lawsuit against local politician over offensive tweets about the Holocaust.
- 1 August, 2017 Mother sues Dallas JCC, accusing employee of raping her 14-year-old daughter The lawsuit filed against the Jewish Community Center claims its CEO, when confronted about harassment on his watch, replied that 'it takes two to tango'
- 21 June, 2017 ‘Anti-Semitic and hostile’: Why Jewish students are suing San Francisco State University for discrimination Lawsuit brought by six current and former students alleges that SFSU has allowed anti-Israel students to threaten Jewish peers and stop pro-Israel speech on campus