Armed with soap, Sydney Kamen targets disease and poverty in the Third World.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 22 October, 2017 WHO chief 'rethinking' after Mugabe honour outrage The head of the World Health Organization said Saturday that he was "rethinking" his decision to name Zimbabwe’s President Robert Mugabe a goodwill ambassador, as global outrage over the move mounted. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, the director-...
- 30 March, 2017 2 British teens fined for stealing Auschwitz artifacts Teens fined for attempting to smuggle fragments of death camp barracks, other artifacts out of Auschwitz-Birkenau.
- 18 May, 2017 Teen suspect in bomb threats has made 5 suicide attempts Attorney for Israeli-American teenager accused of making threats against Jewish targets in the US says client has made 5 suicide attempts.
- 3 August, 2017 Australian Jews prevented from building synagogue because it could be targeted by terrorism Local Jewish groups say decision to prevent the synagogue's construction 'rewards terrorism' and threatens Jewish life in Sydney