Armed with soap, Sydney Kamen targets disease and poverty in the Third World.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 6 February, 2018 These African asylum seekers came to Israel alone as kids. Now they could face deportation: ‘Israel is part of who I am’ Some 350 African asylum seekers arrived in Israel as unaccompanied minors. Yet even though they go to Israeli schools, speak fluent Hebrew and see the Jewish state as their home, they face the threat of expulsion back to a continent they once fled
- 29 January, 2018 ‘Terror victim’s town will get full state recognition’ Defense Minister promises government will recognize Samaria outpost in which terror victim Rabbi Shevach lived.
- 5 February, 2018 Germany finally recognizes Algerian Jewish Holocaust survivors 25,000 North African Jewish Holocaust survivors now eligible for Holocaust compensation from Germany.
- 30 March, 2017 2 British teens fined for stealing Auschwitz artifacts Teens fined for attempting to smuggle fragments of death camp barracks, other artifacts out of Auschwitz-Birkenau.