- 14 August, 2017 To Pacify Kim Jong Un, How About Ending the Korean War? Kennedy and Johnson faced the same as Trump, a hostile dictatorship that developed a nuclear bomb.
- 15 August, 2017 North Korea's Kim Jong Un Shows off Guam Attack Plans Kim said he would “watch a little more the foolish and stupid conduct of the Yankees.”
- 9 August, 2017 Trump’s Tough Talk On North Korea Sparks Backlash While some supporters say that the president's unconventional "tough foreign policy talk" shows strength, critics argue that the rhetoric is not reassuring U.S. allies and elevates North Korea's leader Kim Jong Un.
- 21 April, 2017 North Korea's show of force (Reuters) - North Korea's latest display of its military hardware at a parade last week focused more on new missiles and less on tanks and artillery, suggesting it was trying to project the image of a country with advanced capabilities in warfare. The...
- 13 April, 2017 Satellite Images Show Activity At North Korea's Nuclear Test Site Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe also said Thursday that Kim Jong Un's regime may be capable of delivering missiles "with sarin as warheads."