- 22 April, 2018 Trump: U.S.-North Korea summit 'should have been done a long time ago' President Trump pushed back against criticisms that North Korea has had to meet few preconditions before a planned summit between the president and Kim Jong Un. Trump said he may or may not be successful but that he’s taking an important step that prev...
- 15 June, 2018 Donald Trump Wants Attention Like Kim Jong Un Gets From North Koreans President Donald Trump strolled out of the White House Friday morning for an
- 22 September, 2017 In wake of U.N. speech, Kim calls Trump a ‘dotard.’ Trump fires back at ‘madman.’ President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un have unleashed personal attacks on one another after the U.S. commander in chief’s speech at the United Nations. “Kim Jong Un of North Korea, who is obviously a madman who doesn’t mind starving or killing his people, […]
- 15 December, 2017 Rubio defection threatens GOP's slim majority on tax bill WASHINGTON (AP) — The Republicans' razor-thin margin for driving their sweeping tax package through the Senate was thrown into jeopardy Thursday when GOP Sen. Marco Rubio declared he will vote against it unless negotiators expand the tax credit that low-income Americans can claim […]
- 29 May, 2018 Donald Trump Needs the North Korea Meeting More Than Kim Jong Un Does The U.S. and President Trump will face more difficulties than Kim Jong Un if the summit doesn't happen