White House official says Trump’s senior advisor will meet regional partners and discuss how to support Israel-PA peace.
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 22 June, 2017 After Abbas and Kushner meet, Palestinians disappointed with Trump over settlements 'Abbas is very honest about advancing peace process, but question is, are Israel and Netanyahu ready,' senior Palestinian official tells Haaretz after Kushner visit
- 9 December, 2013 Netanyahu at a political turning point as coalition tensions intensify Lapid understands that his alliance with right-wing Habayit Hayehudi harmed him politically and is now urging to advance peace process; U.S. would be happy to see Labor chairman replace Bennett in Israeli coalition.
- 3 April, 2017 Jared Kushner’s secret trip to Iraq Senior White House advisor and son-in-law of President Trump makes unannounced trip to Iraq.
- 3 May, 2017 Trump to ask Abbas: Commit to U.S. initiative on rebooting Israeli-Palestinian peace process Trump 'believes that peace is possible,' a senior White House official says one day before the two leaders meet