Kuwait had charged 25 of its nationals – all of them Shi’ites – and an Iranian citizen after the discovery of guns and explosives in a 2015 raid that escalated sectarian tensions
- 21 August, 2017 In blow to Iran, Egypt becomes surprise new player in Syria To Israel's delight, Cairo's involvement is already showing results
- 27 November, 2017 After Egypt Mosque massacre, 40 defense ministers pledge support for Saudi-led Muslim military alliance Top defense officials from 40 Muslim-majority nation's met in Riyadh on Sunday to reaffirm their military alliance in the face of Egypt's deadliest terror attack in its modern history
- 6 April, 2017 Silent on gas attack, Assad blames Israel, blasts Trump Syria's president says after the government failed to reach 'results' with opposition groups, there's 'no option except victory.'
- 10 December, 2016 ISIS breaks into Palmyra months after losing it to Assad Militants claim to have downed a government warplane near ancient city. Syrian army says it sent reinforcement.
- 6 March, 2017 ‘Spy who infiltrated nuclear team’ indicted in Iran Amid talk of 'Western infiltration, a number of Iranian dual nationals held behind bars on charges of espionage, collaborating with hostile governments.
Read the original at
Haaretz.com All headlines RSS.