- 18 July, 2017 Iranian Mathematician's Death Triggers Hijab Debate Obituary photographs of the reputed mathematician without her head covered in the state-run newspapers has brought the issue back in the spotlight.
- 29 April, 2017 At Fox News, it’s always racist amateur hour For the amateur American racist, a Muslim is someone who has some sort of head covering; it makes no difference whether it’s a hijab or a turban
- 6 April, 2013 Egyptian court drops lawsuit to ban comedy show CAIRO (AP) — A Cairo court on Saturday dismissed a lawsuit filed by an Islamist lawyer demanding that a popular Egyptian satirist's TV show be banned for allegedly insulting the president and containing excessive sexual innuendo.
- 27 November, 2017 Al Franken Says Regaining Public's Trust Starts With Going Back To Work Today Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) said Monday that itâ€™s going to take â€œa long timeâ€� to regain peopleâ€™s trust amid a series of sexual harassment allegations against him.
- 30 September, 2017 Tori Spelling Reportedly Settles Her Personal Injury Lawsuit Against Benihana Tori Spelling has put the kibosh on her legal beef with Benihana after sustaining a burn at the popular hibachi restaurant