- 18 July, 2017 Iranian Mathematician's Death Triggers Hijab Debate Obituary photographs of the reputed mathematician without her head covered in the state-run newspapers has brought the issue back in the spotlight.
- 29 April, 2017 At Fox News, it’s always racist amateur hour For the amateur American racist, a Muslim is someone who has some sort of head covering; it makes no difference whether it’s a hijab or a turban
- 6 April, 2013 Egyptian court drops lawsuit to ban comedy show CAIRO (AP) — A Cairo court on Saturday dismissed a lawsuit filed by an Islamist lawyer demanding that a popular Egyptian satirist's TV show be banned for allegedly insulting the president and containing excessive sexual innuendo.
- 30 September, 2017 Tori Spelling Reportedly Settles Her Personal Injury Lawsuit Against Benihana Tori Spelling has put the kibosh on her legal beef with Benihana after sustaining a burn at the popular hibachi restaurant
- 31 March, 2017 The Latest: Judge approves Trump University settlement A judge approved an agreement Friday for President Donald Trump to settle lawsuits over his now-defunct Trump University.