- 10 July, 2017 ‘Had to listen’: Trump Jr. confirms meeting Russian lawyer to discuss Clinton The president’s oldest son dismissed the importance of a new report on his June 2016 meeting with a Kremlin-connected lawyer.
- 10 July, 2017 White House defends meeting between Russian lawyer and Trump’s inner circle A June 2016 meeting that involved members of Trump’s campaign and a Kremlin-linked lawyer was routine, as the White House sees it.
- 18 July, 2017 The White House and Donald Trump Jr.‘s evolving explanations for the Russia meeting The White House and Donald Trump Jr. have continued to change their explanations for the June 2016 meeting Trump Jr. held with multiple Russians. Here are their explanations.
- 14 July, 2017 Russian-American Lobbyist Present at Now Infamous Trump Tower Meeting Rinat Akhmetshin also attended the meeting between Trump Jr., Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner, campaign chairman Paul Manafort and Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya.
- 19 November, 2017 Investigators probe Moscow meeting between Russians who met presidential campaign in Trump Tower A meeting between a Russian-American lobbyist and a Russian businessman is reportedly drawing interest from congressional investigators probing possible ties between the Kremlin and Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. Investigators are looking into ...