Support for US President Trump rises 6% as North Korea crisis worsens.
- 28 June, 2017 South Korean leader vows to stand with Trump on NKorea WASHINGTON (AP) — South Korea's new leader vowed Wednesday to stand firmly with President Donald Trump against North Korea, playing down his past advocacy of a softer approach toward the nuclear-armed nation as he made his first visit as president to Washington.
- 29 August, 2017 Trump warns North Korea: All options are on the table Following missile launch over Japan, President Trump pledges support for Japan, warns Pyongyang that US will respond to any attack.
- 9 August, 2017 Mattis: North Korea shouldn’t cause ‘destruction of its people’ US Secretary of Defense issues statement corroborating President Trump's recent statements of warning to North Korean regime.
- 22 September, 2017 In wake of U.N. speech, Kim calls Trump a ‘dotard.’ Trump fires back at ‘madman.’ President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un have unleashed personal attacks on one another after the U.S. commander in chief’s speech at the United Nations. “Kim Jong Un of North Korea, who is obviously a madman who doesn’t mind starving or killing his people, […]
- 3 August, 2013 Report: Syria strikes refugee camp in Lebanon Airstrike kills nine people, wounds nine more; rebels capture arms depot north of Damascus