Support for US President Trump rises 6% as North Korea crisis worsens.
- 28 June, 2017 South Korean leader vows to stand with Trump on NKorea WASHINGTON (AP) — South Korea's new leader vowed Wednesday to stand firmly with President Donald Trump against North Korea, playing down his past advocacy of a softer approach toward the nuclear-armed nation as he made his first visit as president to Washington.
- 9 August, 2017 Mattis: North Korea shouldn’t cause ‘destruction of its people’ US Secretary of Defense issues statement corroborating President Trump's recent statements of warning to North Korean regime.
- 3 August, 2013 Report: Syria strikes refugee camp in Lebanon Airstrike kills nine people, wounds nine more; rebels capture arms depot north of Damascus
- 2 May, 2017 China: US, N. Korea should establish contact, defuse crisis BEIJING (AP) — China urged the United States and North Korea on Tuesday to make contact "as soon as possible" and ease tensions amid rising belligerence from the two sides over the North's nuclear weapons program.
- 12 August, 2017 Beijing Stays Neutral As US-North Korea Tensions Escalate Chinese President Xi Jinping discussed North Korea crisis with President Donald Trump on phone and urged for restraint, Chinese state media reported.