Charlottesville residents are disappointed in Trump’s failure denounce white supremacists, but some say he can still fix the damage
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 14 August, 2017 ADL chief: Trump’s failure to denounce ‘alt-right’ to blame for Charlottesville U.S. president's approval to white supremacists was 'not a subtle dog whistle, but like a bullhorn' for them to join public discourse, Jonathan Greenblatt says
- 13 August, 2017 White House says Trump’s condemnation of Charlottesville included KKK, neo-Nazis After Trump came under fire for not naming hate groups like 'white supremacists, KKK and neo-Nazis' in his response to Charlottesville, White House attempts to clear record
- 26 December, 2016 Neo-Nazi calls for armed white supremacists to march against Montana Jews Neo-Nazi site publishes image of Auschwitz with yellow Star of David and word 'Jude' as invite to march in Whitefish, Montana – home of white supremacist Richard Spencer.
- 13 August, 2017 Charlottesville mayor: Trump’s White House to blame for violent white supremacist rally Charlottesville mayor Michael Signer says 'the people around the President' stoked the violence that erupted at a rally in Virginia