Charlottesville residents are disappointed in Trump’s failure denounce white supremacists, but some say he can still fix the damage
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 14 August, 2017 ADL chief: Trump’s failure to denounce ‘alt-right’ to blame for Charlottesville U.S. president's approval to white supremacists was 'not a subtle dog whistle, but like a bullhorn' for them to join public discourse, Jonathan Greenblatt says
- 13 August, 2017 White House says Trump’s condemnation of Charlottesville included KKK, neo-Nazis After Trump came under fire for not naming hate groups like 'white supremacists, KKK and neo-Nazis' in his response to Charlottesville, White House attempts to clear record
- 26 December, 2016 Neo-Nazi calls for armed white supremacists to march against Montana Jews Neo-Nazi site publishes image of Auschwitz with yellow Star of David and word 'Jude' as invite to march in Whitefish, Montana – home of white supremacist Richard Spencer.
- 25 August, 2017 As white supremacists head for San Francisco, Jews split over how best to confront them Should Jews attend counterprotests in San Francisco and Berkeley on Saturday or join alternative events? Or should they just float a giant inflatable chicken that looks like Trump?