Charlottesville residents are disappointed in Trump’s failure denounce white supremacists, but some say he can still fix the damage
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 2 November, 2017 A haunting legacy of racial terror: The thousands of lynchings that changed America Between 1877-1950, public torture and murder of African Americans was common in the South; a project by the Equal Justice Initiative, the Brooklyn Museum and Google uncovers the scope of the horror, and why it's more relevant than ever
- 30 October, 2017 Special report: What the Jewish Federations do with your money Research by Haaretz into Jewish charity in North America has found a powerful but opaque machine that turns over billions, but can be vague as to how the money is used, for instance on salaries, and supporting the settlements in Israel
- 14 August, 2017 ADL chief: Trump’s failure to denounce ‘alt-right’ to blame for Charlottesville U.S. president's approval to white supremacists was 'not a subtle dog whistle, but like a bullhorn' for them to join public discourse, Jonathan Greenblatt says
- 13 August, 2017 White House says Trump’s condemnation of Charlottesville included KKK, neo-Nazis After Trump came under fire for not naming hate groups like 'white supremacists, KKK and neo-Nazis' in his response to Charlottesville, White House attempts to clear record