Mossad Director Yossi Cohen warns Iran is moving to fill the void left by ISIS, become dominant power in the Middle East.
- 13 November, 2013 Hezbollah leader makes rare public appearance BEIRUT (AP) — Failure to reach a deal between Iran and world powers over Tehran's nuclear program could lead to a war in the Middle East, the leader of Lebanon's Hezbollah group said Wednesday.
- 18 January, 2017 Report: Mossad chief’s decade-long ties with billionaire mired in Netanyahu scandal Details revealed by Israeli news website Walla add to earlier Haaretz investigation that movie producer Arnon Milchan has maintained behind-the scenes dealings with Mossad Director Yossi Cohen.
- 21 August, 2017 Chief Rabbinate: Supreme Court overstepped authority Chief Rabbinate says Supreme Court cannot force alterations at Western Wall plaza.
- 23 August, 2017 Iran’s mounting involvement in Syria threat to entire world, Netanyahu tells Putin Netanyahu tells Putin that Iran is entering the void left in Syria by the retreating ISIS
- 21 March, 2017 Former Mossad chief: Clock ticking Former Mossad head Tamir Pardo claims Israel at special point in time, can significantly integrate into Middle East countries.