Mossad Director Yossi Cohen warns Iran is moving to fill the void left by ISIS, become dominant power in the Middle East.
- 9 January, 2018 Mossad: We have eyes and ears in Iran Iran making significant in-roads in Middle East, warns Mossad chief, but adds that Israel is keeping a close watch on Iran.
- 13 November, 2013 Hezbollah leader makes rare public appearance BEIRUT (AP) — Failure to reach a deal between Iran and world powers over Tehran's nuclear program could lead to a war in the Middle East, the leader of Lebanon's Hezbollah group said Wednesday.
- 10 May, 2018 Iran’s long arm: Who is the elite Quds force that attacked Israel from Syria The Revolutionary Guard's Quds Force is charged with arming proxies across the Middle East and even the world – and is behind a number of past attempts to hit Israel
- 21 August, 2017 Chief Rabbinate: Supreme Court overstepped authority Chief Rabbinate says Supreme Court cannot force alterations at Western Wall plaza.
- 1 November, 2017 Balfour is history. The Middle East’s new imperialists are Turkey and Iran The Arab Middle East is currently being carved into spheres of influence by imperial powers. This time it's not Britain and France but Iran and Turkey - but the reasons they seek to assert their domination are exactly the same