Mossad Director Yossi Cohen warns Iran is moving to fill the void left by ISIS, become dominant power in the Middle East.
- 9 January, 2018 Mossad: We have eyes and ears in Iran Iran making significant in-roads in Middle East, warns Mossad chief, but adds that Israel is keeping a close watch on Iran.
- 13 November, 2013 Hezbollah leader makes rare public appearance BEIRUT (AP) — Failure to reach a deal between Iran and world powers over Tehran's nuclear program could lead to a war in the Middle East, the leader of Lebanon's Hezbollah group said Wednesday.
- 21 August, 2017 Chief Rabbinate: Supreme Court overstepped authority Chief Rabbinate says Supreme Court cannot force alterations at Western Wall plaza.
- 18 January, 2017 Report: Mossad chief’s decade-long ties with billionaire mired in Netanyahu scandal Details revealed by Israeli news website Walla add to earlier Haaretz investigation that movie producer Arnon Milchan has maintained behind-the scenes dealings with Mossad Director Yossi Cohen.
- 1 November, 2017 Balfour is history. The Middle East’s new imperialists are Turkey and Iran The Arab Middle East is currently being carved into spheres of influence by imperial powers. This time it's not Britain and France but Iran and Turkey - but the reasons they seek to assert their domination are exactly the same