Israel, the U.S. and Britain have already been hit, and the health industry is woefully unprepared
- 29 October, 2017 Shares of Israeli startup combating bladder cancer skyrocket on news of potential investment Business in Brief | Frutarom to buy remainder of Enzymotec ■ Israeli renewable energy firm to get in on Hungarian market ■ TA-35 starts week on upbeat note
- 29 June, 2017 Not just for hackers: In first real Bitcoin property purchase in Israel, 6 coins buys a car Bitcoins were trading at just over 9,000 shekels ($2,500) per bitcoin on Wednesday
- 28 January, 2017 Israel at risk amid shortage of cybersecurity experts Israel has emerged as a global power in the war against hackers, but there aren’t enough people to fill the jobs on offer.
- 31 December, 2017 Israel Aerospace Industries plans to move most of its production overseas State-owned defense firm hopes to increase profit margins while satisfying terms of contracts with India, other countries requiring local manufacturing
- 20 November, 2017 Israel Military Industries, largest private-sector defense manufacturer revive privatization talks Other private arms manufacturers worry that Israel would fail to get a fair price for the company and would harm local companies competing for contracts with the Israel Defense Forces