Israel, the U.S. and Britain have already been hit, and the health industry is woefully unprepared
- 29 June, 2017 Not just for hackers: In first real Bitcoin property purchase in Israel, 6 coins buys a car Bitcoins were trading at just over 9,000 shekels ($2,500) per bitcoin on Wednesday
- 28 January, 2017 Israel at risk amid shortage of cybersecurity experts Israel has emerged as a global power in the war against hackers, but there aren’t enough people to fill the jobs on offer.
- 3 October, 2017 Israel Aerospace Industries unveils unmanned helicopter for evacuating wounded soldiers Equity crowdfunding raised $200 million for startups since 2012 ■ Cogentix puts $2 million into Israeli startup developing treatment for overactive bladder ■ Mobileye rivals cry foul over tax rules they favor it on anti-collision devices
- 11 September, 2017 Panel to propose measures to boost Israel’s industrial competitiveness The committee, which is headed by Finance Ministry Director General Shai Babad, will urge the government to allocate $283.8 million over the next few years to the program
- 11 September, 2017 The Ticker: Security regulators cracking down Israel Chemicals shares fall on expectations Canadian company will sell stake; Hamat in talks to buy ceramics maker HeziBank for up to 10 million shekels; Energy shares decline after reports of imminent arrest of industry figures