Israel, the U.S. and Britain have already been hit, and the health industry is woefully unprepared
- 29 June, 2017 Not just for hackers: In first real Bitcoin property purchase in Israel, 6 coins buys a car Bitcoins were trading at just over 9,000 shekels ($2,500) per bitcoin on Wednesday
- 28 January, 2017 Israel at risk amid shortage of cybersecurity experts Israel has emerged as a global power in the war against hackers, but there aren’t enough people to fill the jobs on offer.
- 3 August, 2017 In first, Israel Police admit crime syndicates are behind binary options industry The crackdown has begun, but enforcement is difficult
- 23 July, 2017 High Court strikes blow against Israel’s most powerful labor unions Justices signal that workers at state-owned monopolies can no longer strike in order to block industry reforms being undertaken by the government
- 10 July, 2017 Israel to pay annual grant to minority workers at Dead Sea hotels The $1,400 perk is aimed at solving the labor shortage in the hotel industry and integrating minorities into the workforce