New organization backs children’s rights when parents divorce, ability to maintain relationships with both parents.
- 27 October, 2017 Trump welcomes children of the press into the White House for Halloween President Trump welcomes some children of the White House Press Corps into the Oval Office
- 23 January, 2017 Chief Rabbi Lau has special request from divorcing parents Chief Ashkenazic Rabbi tells divorcing parents 'children need both mother and father, do all you can to ensure it happens.'
- 2 November, 2009 ‘Dorot Hemshech’: How to Tell Survivors’ Stories The Dorot Hemshech organization teaches the children and grandchildren of Holocaust survivors to pass stories along.
- 24 April, 2017 Elad mayor: Adopt Holocaust survivors Elad mayor tells parents to take their children to meet, forge relationships with Holocaust survivors.
- 4 April, 2017 ‘It’s heartbreaking – but the Supreme Court is right’ Can bereaved parents use their dead son's sperm to have grandchildren against his widow's wishes?