New organization backs children’s rights when parents divorce, ability to maintain relationships with both parents.
- 23 January, 2017 Chief Rabbi Lau has special request from divorcing parents Chief Ashkenazic Rabbi tells divorcing parents 'children need both mother and father, do all you can to ensure it happens.'
- 2 November, 2009 ‘Dorot Hemshech’: How to Tell Survivors’ Stories The Dorot Hemshech organization teaches the children and grandchildren of Holocaust survivors to pass stories along.
- 24 April, 2017 Elad mayor: Adopt Holocaust survivors Elad mayor tells parents to take their children to meet, forge relationships with Holocaust survivors.
- 10 August, 2017 Israeli welfare services are pulling children away from their transgender parents Haaretz study of divorce cases in Israel shows discrimination against the transgender parent, denying them custody of and regular contact with children
- 4 April, 2017 ‘It’s heartbreaking – but the Supreme Court is right’ Can bereaved parents use their dead son's sperm to have grandchildren against his widow's wishes?