The most commonly heard chants at a white supremacist rally in Virginia have origins in anti-Semitic conspiracy theories and Nazi ideology
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 28 February, 2017 Trump reportedly suggests wave of anti-Semitic incidents could be false flags perpetrated by Jews Similar suggestions have been a theme on right-wing conspiracy theory websites and are being promoted aggressively by white supremacist David Duke on his Twitter account.
- 13 August, 2017 Charlottesville mayor: Trump’s White House to blame for violent white supremacist rally Charlottesville mayor Michael Signer says 'the people around the President' stoked the violence that erupted at a rally in Virginia
- 17 August, 2017 Vice reporter from Charlottesville confirms there were no ‘very fine’ white supremacists Elle Reeve, who created the behind-the-scenes report on the white supremacist and neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, talks to CNN's Anderson Cooper