When Olmert was suspected of crimes, Netanyahu told him to step down. But precedent suggests that prime ministers suspected of crimes hang on to the horns of power
- 1 November, 2017 In praise of intermarriage: Why are Israeli Jews so afraid of relationships with Arabs? Imagine how different the attitude toward Arabs would be if tens of thousands of Jewish families in Israel had a Palestinian member
- 29 June, 2017 Netanyahu is unable to withstand extortioners Zionists have always understood the importance of compromise for the political good. But Israel's prime minister is only interested in comprises that allow him to cling on to power
- 6 April, 2017 The stench of the Anti-Semitic Old Right that Hangs around Ken Livingstone Many on the Labour Left look the other way when Livingstone dons Trump’s clothes: presenting falsehood as fact, whistling to a low-level populist racism against Jews, and a presenting himself as ‘the little man’, beset by powerful elites.
- 18 November, 2017 The link between Benjamin Netanyahu and extreme libertarian Ayn Rand In his self-promoting book 'The Israeli Tiger,' the prime minister proved himself to be under the spell of the 'Fountainhead' writer
- 17 November, 2017 Sara Netanyahu needs a time-out The prime minister would do well to pluck up the courage and, instead of dragging his wife from one defeat to another in the courts, take the initiative to turn the page